Remove Ads
[Image: banner.jpg]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 23 Best Sex Toys, According to Some Very Excited Reviews
(Solo) love in a time of quarantine is a real thing. Sales for sex toys—including the best Amazon sex toys—have not only skyrocketed since the first U.S. lockdown in March, but sexual pleasure workshops have also seen an increase in participants. With all this free time, we want our sex toys, and we want to learn how to use them for ultimate self-care bliss.

Sex toy company Dame started offering sex-positive courses this summer, and Afrosexology, a special space for Black folks to discuss and learn how to self-explore, has seen more attendees at their virtual events in the recent months. According to Well+Good, Rosy, a telehealth company focusing on decreased libido, has seen a “68% increase in users reading erotica on its app,” proving there’s never been a better time for self-care in the form of sexual pleasure.

All of this is to say: If you’ve found yourself more interested than ever in your sexual explorations, you’re not alone. This uptick in sexual wellness awareness has encouraged many to branch out and diversify their sex toy collection. Maybe this means you want to try new things (like a vibrating butt plug or the beloved Womanizer everyone seems to be whispering about), or perhaps you’re in the market for the first time and need a trusty vibrator for beginners.

There are a lot of adult toys out there you can experiment with—alone or with a partner. And if you need help deciding what’ll work for you, look no further than the highest-reviewed and most-loved sex toys on Amazon. It can be tricky navigating the endless virtual aisles, so we’ve narrowed it down the 23 best Amazon sex toys, according to some very excited reviews. Read all about them below. The O.G. Vibrator: Original Magic Wand
Star rating: 4.6 out of 5

Key selling points: The Magic Wand has an unbeatable reputation for how reliable it is. It’s easy to hold and control contact with the clit, and its bulbous tip provides enough surface area to easily play with intensity levels. This particular Magic Wand is rechargeable and cordless, making it easier to travel with (or stretch and sprawl without having to worry about a cord).

What customers say: An absolutely amazing product! It brings me sooo much pleasure in the bedroom. The multiple speed functions are fabulous, and the cordless function is very helpful. I have used it two times now with and without a dido. It hits all the right spots for me, swells my clit, and gives me multiple orgasms. By far the best vibrator I have ever had. It is well worth the price for the quality and power that you get. A smooth operation and fairly quiet. I am in love with it and plan on using it in the bedroom often. —Kitty

Most Loved Clitoral Stimulator: Womanizer Duo Rabbit Vibrator
Star rating: 4.4 out of 5

Key selling points: A fantastic dual stimulator, the Womanizer makes contact with the clit with its Pleasure Air Technology while simultaneously vibrating the G-spot with its extension. The Womanizer Duo includes 12 intensity levels for both stimulators.

What customers say: I’ve had the OG Womanizer (W100) since it came out in 2015. It has been used daily and the poor thing just doesn’t perform like it used to. But it was well-loved, that’s for sure. I couldn’t ever justify spending $200+ on a sex toy over the years, but I decided to treat myself because, damn it, I deserve it. And the Duo is as amazing as you would expect it to be. I stayed up all night using it until it was sunlight. The only reason I stopped was because the battery died lmaoooo and I had to recharge. I'm going on a study abroad trip, and this will be a necessity!! —Laura Niguidula

ost Customizable (and Long-Lasting) Vibrator: Six Nine Rechargeable Wand
Star rating: 4.5 out of 5

Key selling points: This powerful wand comes with 20 patterns and eight speeds, and charges at lightning speed, so no need to wait too long until your next round.

What customers say: I can only say one thing…wow…holy freaking wow! Okay, this thing is super powerful…yeah, it’s loud; but not near as loud as it made me get…. best wand I've ever experienced...it is big, but that’s obvious from the picture, and it’s not discreet at all—it’s loud, so fair warning, y’all, get ya kiddos in bed first if you got ’em…but definitely worth it so far.
http://www.secretpleasures4u.com/
[Image: magic%2520wand.jpg]