Remove Ads
[Image: banner.jpg]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
according to Sky sources
Brooke Henderson has decided to tee it up against the worlds top female golfers.The Canadian teenage golf sensation announced Thursday shell join the LPGA Tour in 2015 instead of attending the University of Florida. The 17-year-old native of Smiths Falls, Ont., was the worlds top-ranked amateur womens player this year and made the cut in all four LPGA events she entered.Im ready to turn pro, Henderson said during a conference call. Its my dream to play against the best in the world and to be able to compete on the LPGA would be a dream come true.I know its along road ahead of me but Im excited for it . . . this is the right decision.Henderson has also signed with management and marketing firm IMG.Henderson won seven amateur tournaments and two pro events in a solid 2014 campaign. She captured the individual title at the world amateur championship in Japan, then combined with Brittany Marchand of Orangeville, Ont., and Augusta James of Bath, Ont., to earn Canada a second-place finish in the team event.But the articulate teen didnt look out of place against some of the worlds top female golfers. She finished tied for 10th — and was the top amateur — in the U.S. Womens Open and was tied for 26th at the Kraft Nabisco Championship, which is also a major.She also was the low amateur and low Canadian at the Canadian Pacific Womens Open in London, Ont., last August but said her play at the U.S. Open Womens Open figured in her decision to turn pro.Last season was very successful and a big confidence-booster for me in many ways, she said. Having that great finish (at U.S. Open) definitely was a point where I could see myself playing in the LPGA Tour, seeing this as a career and taking it to the next step.Henderson recorded over 50 career victories as a amateur and in 2012 became the youngest player ever to win a pro event. She was 14 years, nine months and three days when she captured a Canadian Womens Tour title.However, Henderson understands success at the pro level can be elusive and very difficult to achieve.Golf is a game of ups and downs and theres going to be times where its going to be a struggle, she said. But I love the game of golf and through those times I have to remember that passion I have.I know its just part of the game.Henderson hasnt yet finalized her 2015 schedule, saying she expects that to come into better focus sometime next month. School wont be an issue initially as Henderson is just finishing her last semester of Grade 12 and added being a pro golfer doesnt take away my opportunities for college down the road. The door is still wide open. Authentic Knicks Jerseys . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. Cheap Knicks Jerseys . Sijsling, ranked 74th in the world, was leading 6-0, 4-1 when his Italian opponent called it quits after just 39 minutes on court. In a match pitting together two qualifiers, Michal Przysiezny of Poland defeated local favourite Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) for only his second Tour win of the season. http://www.cheapknicksjerseys.net/. Whenever United loses, its crisis.  When other top teams slip up, its the quirky nature of the Premier League.  The predictable reaction speaks to the sky-high expectations for a team proven perennial contender and 13 times Premier League champion. Wholesale Knicks Jerseys . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. Knicks Jerseys Online . Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Buddy Robinson scored 43 seconds apart in the second period to lead the Binghamton Senators to a 4-1 victory over the Bulldogs in American Hockey League action Friday night at the Bell Centre.Sheffield United have turned down a £1m bid from Birmingham City for their young striker Che Adams, according to Sky sources. Sky sources understand the offer falls some way short of their valuation for the 20-year old. Last week, Huddersfield Town bid around £700,000, while Wigan are also known to be interested. Sheffield United signed Adams on a two-year deal for an undisclosed fee from non-league Ilkeston in November 2014. He has scored 15 goals in 54 appearances since being signed by Nigel Clough.Adams hit the headdlines in January 2015 for his display in the League Cup semi-final second leg against Tottenham.dddddddddddd. He scored his first goals for the Blades with two in just over two minutes, which would have taken the game to extra time had Christian Eriksen not scored for Spurs in the 88th minute to win 3-2 on aggregate. Also See: More live EFL matches on Sky Blades swoop for Wilson Tiendalli has trial with Blues Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys ' ' '